Task of forth meeting


Identifying Narrative Paragraph With and Without Topic Sentence


Narrative Paragraph
         
Being An Assistant of Laboratory

An Unforgettable experience in my education background was being an assistant laboratory. Last two month ago, I had a good chance.That chance was selection of assistant laboratory at muhammadiyah university of metro. My friends were interested to follow it.
 After final examination of the third semester, I listed assistant laboratory. At first, to list it. I collected the file that used to listed it. Afterwards I submitted it to Miss Widi as staff in the laboratory. Then she selected all of file that have been submitted to selection interview test and microteaching test. While I waited the announcement from her, I prepared to follow interview test and studied about the components of english skill and grammar. One week later, I got announcement from the staff that I passed the selection to follow interview test and microteaching test. There were eight students that passed the selection.  
A day after it,  at 8 o’clock, I and my friends come to the language laboratory for following interview test. While I waited my turn, I prepared it. Suddenly I felt very nervous. One hour later, I followed interview test. Then I entered the head’s laboratory room nervously. I tried to control that feeling in order to I can do it well. Unfortunately, I can’t controlled it but I always tried it. For 20 minutes, I given ten questions to answer clearly by interviewer. Next day, I followed microteaching test. I felt confuse about this test because I never do it before. When the test was running, I got difficult how to handle the class because the students of the class were very noisy. After finished it, I waited the announcement. I felt very worry  with the announcement because I didn’t want my parents was disappointed of me. I always pray to God. Hopefully, he can blessing my prayer.  
 At last, when interview was running I tried to calm down to answer the question. My nervous was decrease and I can answered the questions with clearly. Then, when the microteaching test was running I  tried to explain the material although most of the sudents still noisy. On february 24th 2014, announcement have been announced by staff laboratory that I passed the test and being an assistant of laboratory. I thankfully to God because of his blessing I being an assistant laboratory.  I felt very happy and lucky for my chance. However, my great achievement as an experience that will ever forget in my education background and make my parents proud of me.



Drafting of Narrative Paragraph 

A.        Purpose of Narrative Writting
Base on the narrative paragraph that the writer wrote. It has written purpose that is to share graeat achievement that the writer has done in the past time, especially when the writer study in the muhammadiyah university of metro. It’s about education background that is being an assistant laboratory. The paragraph has described the rising crises or climax that the writer has done and it has showed the way to solve the crises or climax.

B.         Generic Structure
1.     Orientation (consist of Introduction, characters, setting)
2.    Complication (consist of Plot, climax)
3.    Resolution
4.    Re-Orientation  (consist of conclusion)
Theme                                                                                                                                                               Great Achievement
Title
Being an assisant of laboratory

Orientation
1.     Introduction
An Unforgettable experience in my education background was being an assistant of laboratory. Last two month ago, I had a good chance. That chance was selection of assistant laboratory at muhammadiyah university of metro.
2.    Characters :
 I, my friends, Miss widi as staff of laboratory, the students when microteaching test.
3.    Setting :
Place : at language laboratory of muhammadiyah university of metro, head’s laboratory room.
Time : At 8 o’clock when the writer want to follow interview test, February 24th 2014 when the announcement announced by staff of laboratory.
Situation : nervous, worry

Complication
1. Plot (Forward)
1.     After final examination of third semester, I listed assistant laboratory.
2.    At first, to list it. I collected the file that used to listed it.
3.    Afterwards I submitted it with staff in the laboratory.
4.    Then the staff laboratory selected all of file that have been submitted to selection interview test and microteaching test.
5.    While I waited the announcement from the staff laboratory, I prepared to follow interview test and studied about the component of english skill and grammar.
6.    One week later, I got announcement from the staff that I passed the selection to follow interview test and microteaching test.

2. Climax :
1.     Next day later at 8 o’clock, I come to the language laboratory for following interview test.
2.    While I waited my turn, I prepared it. Suddenly I felt very nervous.
3.    One hour later, I followed interview test. Then I entered the head’s laboratory room with nervous. I tried to control that feeling in order to I can do it with well. Unfortunately, I can’t controlled it but I always tried it. For 20 minutes, I given ten questions to answer clearly by interviewer.
4.    Next day, I followed microteaching test. I felt confuse about this test because I never do it before. When the test running, I got difficult how to handle the class because the students of the class was very noisy.  
5.    After finish it, I waited the announcement. I felt very worry and afraid with the announcement.  

Resolution
At last, I tried to calm down to answer the question. My nervous was decrease and I can answered the questions with clearly. Then, when the microteaching test running I  tried to explained the material although most of the sudents still noisy. On february 24th 2014, announcement have been announced by staff laboratory that I passed the test and become assistant laboratory.

Re-Orientation
1.     Conclusion :
I felt very happy and lucky for my chance. However, my great achievement as an experience that will ever forget and make my parents proud of me.
 
C.         Three main components
 Topic Sentences :
An Unforgettable experience in my education background was being an assistant laboratory.

Supporting Sentences :
1.     Last two month ago, I had a good chance. That chance was selection of assistant laboratory at muhammadiyah university of metro.
2.    After final examination of third semester, I listed assistant laboratory.
3.    At first, to list it. I collected the file that used to listed it.
4.    Afterwards I submitted it with staff in the laboratory.Then the staff laboratory selected all of file that have been submitted to selection interview test and microteaching test.
5.    One week later, I got announcement from the staff that I passed the selection to follow interview test and microteaching test
6.    A day after it, at 8 o’clock, I come to the language laboratory for following interview test.
7.    One hour later, I followed interview test. Then I entered the head’s laboratory room with nervous.
8.    20 minutes, I given ten questions to answer clearly by interviewer.
9.    Next day, I followed microteaching test.
10. After finish it, I waited the announcement.
11.  At last, I tried to calm down to answer the question.
12. Then, when the microteaching test running I  tried to explained the material although most of the sudents still noisy.
13. On february 24th 2014, announcement have been announced by staff laboratory that I passed the test and become assistant laboratory.
14. I felt very happy and lucky for my chance.

Concluding Sentences :
On february 24th 2014, announcement have been announced by staff laboratory that I passed the test and being an assistant laboratory. I thankfully to God because of his blessing I being an assistant of laboratory. I felt very happy and lucky for my chance. However, my great achievement as an experience that will ever forget in my education background and make my parents proud of me. 

0 komentar: