Task of sixth meeting


Topic   : The hardest thing I have to do
Title   :  Homesick
Narrative Paragraph
Homesick
The hardest thing that I have to do was homesick when I stayed in dormitory at Idea Indonesia. Last two years ago, I had a good activity. The activity was joined english course at Idea Indonesia. There were a lot of activities that have to do overthere.
The first day, I admired the various activity that I should did. The activity like woke up in the early morning. Then I prayed shubuh with all of the students overthere. Afterwards I studied in the class together with my friends and the instructor to give explanation about the materials that I should comprehensed it. Then at 7 am I already finished to study and I prepared to go to campus for following course in the campus. At 8 am I and my friends went to the campus on foot. We did the activity in the campus until 4 pm. Then at 5 pm we continued the activity in our dormitory. At 6 pm we prepared to prayed magrib together and heard speech after prayed magrib. At 7 pm we studied again until 8 pm. Aferwards we prayed isya together in the mosque. Then we took a rest while did the task from the campus.
The  second day, I enjoyed to do the activity like in the first day. The third day, I began tired with the activity that I had done in the first and second day. Because of that I should woke up early morning then studied. Not only I went to campus on foot but also back to dormitory on foot. When I felt tired, I got bored to do something. And also I missed my parents in the home. I wanted went back in my home gathered with my parents. The activity in dormitory was fulled so I got difficult to manage the time for doing the task that given by lecture. I can’t focus to do the task well. It was caused by my homesick to my parents. So all of my activity did not ran well.
At last,  I tried to call my mom by mobile phone. I thought that I should searched solution toward it. Then my mom gave me suggestion to continue the activity in dormitory. My mom said that the activity in dormitory was very good. I also gave to my mom explanation that I can’t continued it because of I always missed father, mother, sister in the home. I always felt homesick. Then my mom decided that I should resign from dormitory. In order to I can went back in my home and gathered with my father, my mother, my sister. Not only I followed the course in the campus well but also I focused to do task that given by lecture. The next day, I and My mom go to office of Idea Indonesia to ask permit. Then officer permitted me.
        To sump up, I stayed in dormitory at Idea Indonesia just four day.  I can’t separated with my parents. So I always missed their when I went far away from them. My felt homesick made me bored to do something well and staying in dormitory was the hardest thing I have to do.

Note :
Brown          :         Orientation
Green          :         Complication
Red              :         Resolution
Blue             :         Re-Orientation (Summary, type : logical)

0 komentar: